Citizen Eco-Drive Canvas Watch (BM6400-00E)
I slowly converted my collection of watches from a mixture of automatic self-winding and a little quartz to all Citizen Eco-drives. This is the latest addition and I am delighted. The watch is a “beater” it will be perfect for weekends, travel and when you want a watch that can take anything. The stainless steel and have a satin finish bezel and screw-down crown is knurled. The dial is black oil, not a matte black as can be expected in a “military” watch. The large numerals and indexes have a ton of luminous material and glow like beacons in a dark environment perfect for late night viewing. The second hand is precisely registered with the second markings on the hour circle. The crystal is a flat hardened mineral crystal with anti-reflective likely inside the crystal so it is very little reflection coating. It is a big watch 42mm diameter not including crown is kept with the shoulders. It is not clear if the fabric.
- The BM6400-00E is more important. I’m an average build guy, and I thought the BM8180-03E seemed small for the size of my wrist.
- It is more beautiful than the BM8180-00E model. I am very picky when it comes to watch styles, and I really like the way it looks. This is more “chic” but not too fancy looking like a watch everyday. It will look much better with a suit that BM8180, which is much cheaper looking-I was worried about the date display is too small. I think it looks smaller than it is because of the oversize numbers on the dial, but it is still quite readable.
- The band on the BM6400 is longer than the band on the 8180, and black is much better than the green. I find the band to be comfortable, and I’m not in any hurry to go swap it out.
- Light powered eco-drive Japanese-quartz movement charges in natural sunlight or indoor light
- Black durable nylon strap
- Date calendar feature
- Luminous hands and hour minute markers compact brushed stainless steel case
- Water-resistant to 660 feet 200 M
- Citizen Men’s BM6400-00E Eco-Drive Canvas Watch
Explore new, exciting depths with this men’s Eco-Drive 200 Meter dive timepiece. Equipped with large stainless case, black canvas strap, and boldly luminous hands and oversized numbers, you’ll be able to easily read the time whether you’re diving deep into the sea or relaxing next to the pool. Additional features include a three-hand function, date indicator window, non-reflective crystal, screw-back case and screw-down crown.